We Plus S.r.l.
S.r.l. (We+), an Italian IT SME accounting for about 60 employees, is an
important player among the companies of reference in the complex scenario of
IT-Consulting. The company, with its dynamic and experienced professionals,
focuses its business on a continuous updating and training with the relentless
pursuit of new goals that will enhance the company’s know-how. We+ offers
complete IT development services, focusing a big part of its business on
training, consulting, recruiting, and project services; its innovative solutions
provide sustained and meaningful value to its customers. Improvement is
committed to remaining tech-flexible, while at the same time providing the
highest degree of expertise to the clients.
specialized consulting services based on Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft
Dynamics CRM; a lot of efforts and work are dedicated to the automotive
industry, where We+ is dedicating its resources to serve the Supply Chain
Management of FCA group, designing, implementing and maintaining most of the core
components and applications of the Supply Chain ICT dept.
The offer of We+ is
completed with the development of vertical software related to specific needs,
following its expertise and core competencies:
- Programming languages: Java, C#, Python, PHP, C, C++
- Mobile Platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry
- Distributed Computing / Big Data: Hadoop, Apache Spark, Cloudera
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, MAC
- Application Servers: WebLogic, IIS, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Web Technologies: J2EE/JEE, JSP/Servlets, EJB, JMS, JTA, XML, XSLT,
XPath, XQuery, Struts, PL/SQL, T-SQL ASP.NET, .Net Web Services, WPF, WCF, REST
- Tools: NetBeans, Visual Studio, Eclipse, TOAD, Apache ANT, CVS,
VSS, SVN, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft Visio, ERWin,
RationalRose, Crystal Reports, Business Objects
- Other skills: BI (Business Intelligence), ETL (Extract Transform
Load), Data Warehouse, OOP (Object Oriented Programming), OOA (Object Oriented
Analysis), Agile, UML (Unified Modeling Language).
working to manage and develop different projects in various sectors: banking,
insurance, financial, utilities / manufacturing, telecommunications, system
integrators, and others. We+ puts a high emphasis on the needs to retain and
maximize the potential of its existing customers, improving their loyalty. We+
is looking to continuously embrace emerging technologies, offering greater
convenience and superior services to its existing and new customers.