IEEE INDIN'18 Conference
- Date: -
- Time: All day
- Location: Porto, Portugal
The proposed topic is “Towards Dynamic Manufacturing System through the Plug-and-Produce Paradigm” and will cover the different aspects of the openMOS project.
The exact details can be found here: https://web.fe.up.pt/~indin2018/doc/SS14-INDIN2018_CFP.pdf
Submissions welcome. Topics of interest include:
- Open Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Platform.
- Embedded plug-and-produce device controllers.
- Frameworks and reference architectures for modular plug-and-produce
automation systems (service-oriented architecture, cloud architecture etc.)
- Automatic discovery and registration of automation devices using ‘Plugand-Produce’
device service wrappers (OPC-UA).
- Standardisation in communication protocols, semantic interface description, equipment description, product requirements specification, process execution etc (OPC-UA, AutomationML, etc).
- Protocols for exchanging production system information with higher level plant management systems.
- Integration of automatic monitoring and energy optimisation methodology for ‘Plug-and-Produce’ systems.
- Monitoring and model learning methods for rapid changeover, integration and optimisation strategies.
Paper submission deadline is 15th April 2018.